If this isn't your first time visiting The Rogers Lowdown, you may have noticed our new look! Jay designed the title image for this page. He asked me what I wanted, and I just said to "make it look like me." I feel pretty good about his interpretation. I like it so much that I've even suggested that he update it from time to time to keep things fresh. If you don't come back for the posts, then come back for the title designs...maybe the next one will look like Jay or Mia. Oh, and I'll be posting pictures (and maybe videos) soon.
p.s. I just asked Jay why he felt this image looked like me. I was really looking for a simple answer like, "well, I wanted to create something beautiful and smart...blah, blah, blah." Instead, what he tells me is that he just started working on it and the design "spoke to him" and he "had a dialogue with it." I think this is hilarious and at the same time wish it told him to stop snoring at night (I mean, if the design represented me, this is what I would have said). Anyway, he's definitely been watching too many LOST episodes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment